- I stuck to my WW plan about 75% of the time...net result was minus 6.2 lbs. for the month - YAY!!
- I made a concerted effort to get to the gym everyday in January....but this winter weather has NOT been helpful. I think I made it to the gym about 50% of the time.
- I started my C25K program during the last week of January - and survived!
- I checked out the Broad Street Run as something to work towards for NEXT YEAR. I then began hyperventilating as I read this page.
- I did not work on any boxes. Huge argument this past weekend. :-(
- We discovered we had mice - YUCK. Batman managed to trap four of them in a three day span and we haven't seen any others (or evidence thereof) so I'm hoping we've got them all. It was like a Siberian deathcamp outside my garage.....
- The Tiny Titan had his Third Grade Consecration event at synagogue....and I was truly kvelling.
- During last week's snow event, we got snowed in at our friends' house - and I drank lots and lots of white wine and actually relaxed for a night. I baked (and brought with me) some amazing banana / peanut butter swirl cupcakes with chocolate frosting. OMFG.
- I did go to the Y the next day to work off the aforementioned cupcakes. And wine.
- And I still hate "weather events" that involve incredible amounts of wind and / or rain.
- Lastly.....I'm going to find the kid that keeps praying for snow and beat the crap out of him / her. Or at least tie them up and throw them in a locked closet until May.
Tuesday, February 1, 2011
last week catch-up & January recaps....
In no particular order.....