- when I'm at the beach, I will eat too much. Hors d'oeuvres are my crack
- when I'm with my parents, I will eat too much. Emotional eater, table for one!
- when I'm at the beach with my parents.....well....you get the point. All bets are off.....
My scale showed a minimal drop. Like....if I drank a glass a water, there would be no loss at all.
So what! I'm taking it. See...39 Project means "DON'T BEAT YOURSELF UP!" So, I'm not.
On the positive side of things, TT and I had a blast. We had a killer walk on the beach and found some great shells. We went shopping and both scored some great bargains. We took a drive to Ocean City (NJ) and had a fun walk on the boards....and shopped...and ate some awesome pizza.
Even TT admitted he was having fun.
I also know:
- spending QT with TT makes it all better....
- forward progress is still progress even if its two steps ahead and one step back
- I can do this. It's just going to take a while......